Rub a dub dub, no Jewelry in the tub!
- Harmful chemicals they contain could also do a number on your personalized Jewelry. Too much sudsing in the shower while wearing your personalized necklace, bracelet, or rings can cause a film to form over the precious metal, dulling the sheen and diminishing its gorgeous shine.
Makeup first, then accessories
- Lotions, hairspray, and some cosmetics contain chemicals that can be harmful to your Jewelry. It is always best to apply your makeup first and then put on your Jewelry in order to minimize exposure that can be damaging.
Take it off before you sweat it off
- Make sure to remove your Jewelry before all intense physical activity. This will protect it from reacting to the chemicals in your sweat or from any damage that may occur in contact sports.
Jewelry and pools don't mix
- Pools and jacuzzis are full of chlorine that, if exposed for too long, can cause your Jewelry to discolor . So play it safe: When you're stripping down into your bathing suit, take off your Jewelry too.
Don't clean with the gleam
- Harmful chemicals and Jewelry don’t mix. The chemicals in cleaning products can be harmful to the quality and longevity of your precious Jewelry pieces.
Be smart about safekeeping
- Properly storing your Jewelry will do wonders for keeping it looking new. Keep your customized Jewelry in a box where it won't get tangled up with other items or damaged from too much movement.